|NOTICE: Thanks to everyone interested in this. Sadly, I haven’t had the time that I would like to dedicate to this blog lately. I invite you to head directly to the Github Project Issue Tracker where a more fluid discussion can take place and a bigger community can participate and help with your particular issues.|
- Register your application Instagram to get your OAuth credentials.
- Make sure to set your callback URL as a web address that is accessible anywhere from tje Internet, something like http://yourdoma.in/callback.php
- Download the latest version of the code in zip or tar.gz format.
- Unpack the code and modify the credentials stored in the $config variable of example.php to the ones obtained in step 1
- Point your browser to http://yourdomain/example.php. If the user is already authenticated, she must be presented with a recent popular photos screen. Otherwise, the authentication page will pop up.
This is the only part of the code that you should modify in example.php:
/** * Configuration params, make sure to write exactly the ones * instagram provide you at http://instagr.am/developer/ */ $config = array( 'client_id' => '', 'client_secret' => '', 'grant_type' => 'authorization_code', 'redirect_uri' => 'http://your.call/back/url.php', );
If you have any question, please use the Github Project Issue Tracker.